NAAC2023 Conference News
The ninth biennial conference will be held at the Naval, Military & Airforce Club, Adelaide on the weekend of 19th – 20th August 2023. This conference represents a return to Adelaide after a very successful NAAC2015 and the topics will cover a wide range of numismatic areas.
- The timetable for the conference can be found at NAAC2023 Timetable.
- The abstracts for the conference can be found at NAAC2023 Abstracts.
- The AGM Agenda can be found at NAA 2023 AGM.
- Registration fees are:
- Full registration – $170
- NAA (2023 financial) member – $145
- NSSA (2023 financial member) – $145
- Full-time students – Free
- (there is no discount for partial attendance)
- Saturday Evening Dinner (Registrants and Partners/Guests) $75 per person
Payment of Fees
Upon submitting your application please forward payment to the NAA.
Account name: Numismatic Association of Australia
Bank: National Australia Bank BSB 083-004
Account number: 01 943 8766
Be sure to include your family name and the word ‘NAAC2023’ in the message field. When your payment is processed please contact us or email the NAA Treasurer.
Or, if you are sending a cheque/money order (which must be free of all bank fees), please post to:
The Treasurer, NAA
PO Box 79